The season where nature awakens from its winter lethargy has arrived!
The days begin to light up, the plants give flowers, the animals recover their creative strength, the trees fill up with green leaves again, and the sun heats up more strongly. Everything begins to take a warmer and more vital color!
I feel that spring is the best time to connect with nature, blossom with it, and create beautiful sweet works of art.
Learn lovely cookie decorating techniques for building icing roses, leaves, and petals, or apply a dimensional royal icing technique that will allow you to bring icing birds to life.
INCLUDED IN THIS CLASS
- Enjoy lifetime access to this class at your own pace
- Access on mobile, laptop, or TV
- Learn by watching HD videos and reading the lessons
- Students can comment and ask questions in each lesson
- Receive a lovely digital certificate
- Cookie dough & royal icing recipes
- Transferring methods
- Perfect Cookie baking tips
- Handpainting technique
- Dimensional piping
- Crackle effect
- Royal icing Roses and Leaves
- Royal icing transfers
- Wafer paper accents
- Cookie Aging
- No previous cookie decorating experience is needed
- Willingness to practice cookie techniques
- A list of materials and tools is included in the class
- A stand mixer will be necessary
- Internet connection to view the lessons
GIFT THIS ONLINE CLASS
Are you looking to gift a sweet learning experience? Contact Aixa for further info: firstname.lastname@example.org
ENROLL IN THIS CLASS
Click on the Comprar ahora button to make an order. To learn more about class pricing in your currency, please visit this page.
If you have any questions or doubts, please read our FAQ page carefully