Let me guess: have you tried to learn how to paint faces on your cookies, but it just didn’t work?
You may have started to question your artistic abilities, and felt clumsy or incapable. Or even, you feel like you’ve failed as a cookier, thinking why can’t I decorate my cookies with beautiful faces?
Don’t worry, because here come these beautiful cookie dolls to shake off your insecurities and fears. Are you ready for a good dose of sweetness?
I’ll tell you a secret: painting faces can seem more challenging than painting other motifs. So it’s also normal to feel that this technique is a constant roller coaster of emotions and to feel frustrated.
Are the mouths of your cookie characters crooked? Are their eyes too far apart? Or maybe…Have they monkey noses? I’m sure when all those things appear you’re thinking about throwing your cookie in the trash.
But hey, don’t even think about it! Because the key is to understand the proportions of the face and never stop practicing.
That’s why I have created this fun class where we will study together the face features or learn how to correctly prepare the consistencies of edible paints to paint without damaging the icing. I want to share all my face-painting tricks with you!
The class includes lists of colors, materials, tools, and a complete downloadable workbook with templates and reference images to decorate your cookies. You will be able to master the technique of drawing factions and painting them! Like a pro.
All this is complemented with 7 step-by-step video lessons in which I’ll show you how to paint smiling, surprised, angry, and many more faces. They are all beautiful, don’t you think?
My cookie dolls and I are waiting for you in the virtual classroom, don’t miss it!
INCLUDED IN THIS CLASS
- Enjoy lifetime access to this class at your own pace
- Access on mobile, laptop, or TV
- Learn by watching HD videos and reading the lessons
- Students can comment and ask questions in each lesson
- Receive a lovely digital certificate
- Cookie dough & royal icing recipes
- Transferring methods
- Perfect Cookie baking tips
- Handpainting technique for faces
- No previous cookie decorating experience is needed
- Willingness to practice cookie techniques
- A list of materials and tools is included in the class
- A stand mixer will be necessary
- Internet connection to view the lessons
GIFT THIS ONLINE CLASS
Are you looking to gift a sweet learning experience? Contact Aixa for further info: firstname.lastname@example.org
ENROLL IN THIS CLASS
Click on the Comprar ahora button to make an order. To learn more about class pricing in your currency, please visit this page.
If you have any questions or doubts, please read our FAQ page carefully