Spring symbolizes new beginnings. That’s why it is the ideal time to celebrate a wedding. The days are longer, and the atmosphere is brimming with energy, joy, and colorful flowers.
In this class, I introduce you to Florence, a bride of Spring with a wonderful dress that has captured our hearts. It is perfect for this season: romantic and subtle, with delicate lace and a beautiful play of transparency!
Learn to paint Florence and recreate her beautiful bridal outfit in this special class I created in collaboration with D’licious Magazine for its Weddings Issue.
In the virtual classroom, you will find a step-by-step guide to learning how to flood a cookie without borders, prepare the right paintings for the royal icing painting technique, trace an image onto a cookie, or create beautiful pearl icing borders.
Join the class and celebrate with me the magic of sweetness and springtime love!
Enroll in the class and receive a FREE one-month subscription to D’licious Magazine! Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity of embracing a world of sweet knowledge! ♡
INCLUDED IN THIS CLASS
- Enjoy lifetime access to this class at your own pace
- Access on mobile, laptop, or TV
- Learn by watching HD videos and reading the lessons
- Students can comment and ask questions in each lesson
- Receive a lovely digital certificate
- 1-month FREE subscription to D’Licious Magazine
- Cookie dough recipes (vanilla and chocolate)
- Royal Icing recipes (regular and anti-humidity)
- Transferring methods
- Perfect Cookie baking tips
- Handpainting technique
- Edible transfers
- Beadwork technique
- No previous cookie decorating experience is needed
- Willingness to practice cookie techniques
- A list of materials and tools is included in the class
- A stand mixer will be necessary
- Internet connection to view the lessons
GIFT THIS ONLINE CLASS
Are you looking to gift a sweet learning experience? Contact Aixa for further info: firstname.lastname@example.org
ENROLL IN THIS CLASS
Click on the Comprar ahora button to make an order. To learn more about class pricing in your currency, please visit this page.
If you have any questions or doubts, please read our FAQ page carefully