Don’t you think that Spring is the perfect time to boost your cookie decorating skills with a little extra creativity?
Let’s welcome back this season with beautiful butterflies, roses, birds, and nature!
Learn how to create lovely and inspiring creations using Aixa Zunino’s cookie decorating techniques for building icing roses, leaves, and petals or applying a dimensional royal icing technique that will allow you to bring icing birds to life.
Aixa devotes more than 10 lessons to recipes, tips, tricks, and secrets to getting amazing cookies and she also shares with you the keys for a perfect flooding or a realistic flower painting. Join this class and you will set your cookies apart!
INCLUDED IN THIS CLASS
- Enjoy lifetime access to this class at your own pace
- Access on mobile and TV
- Learn by watching HD videos and reading the lessons
- Students can comment and ask questions in each lesson
- Receive a lovely digital certificate
TECHNIQUES COVERED IN THIS CLASS
- Cookie Flooding
- Cookie dough & royal icing recipes
- Crackle effect
- Dimensional royal icing technique
- Royal icing roses & leaves
- Icing transfers
- Wafer paper accents
- Handpainting technique
- Cookie aging
- No previous cookie decorating experience is needed
- Willingness to practice cookie techniques
- A list of materials and tools is included with the class
- A stand mixer will be necessary
- Internet connection to view the lessons
GIFT THIS ONLINE CLASS
Are you looking to gift a sweet learning experience? Contact Aixa for further info: email@example.com
ENROLL IN THIS CLASS
Click on the Tomar este Curso button below to make an order. To learn more about class pricing in your currency, please visit this page.
If you have any questions or doubts, please read our FAQ page carefully
ABOUT THIS CLASS
RECIPES AND USEFUL TIPS
BEFORE WE START TO WORK
0.00 average based on 0 ratings